Monday, October 25, 2010

Before You Were Born

Will...
I first learned that you were growing in your Mom's belly when we were downtown Minneapolis at a Technology Education conference.  I was so exited that I started to cry.


The next thing I knew, we saw our first pictures of you!  If you look close enough you can see your little face and feet in these ultrasound pictures.







Your other Auntie Jill and I threw a baby shower for you and your mom.  It was a shower that had a "Birds & the Bees" theme.  I'm sure your dad will tell you all about the Birds & the Bees sometime in the future.  But we had a lot of fun showering you and your mom with presentes before you were born.






We didn't know if you were a boy or girl, so it was fun to think about who you would be, what you would look like and if you were a boy or a girl.  Our entire family gave many opinions about what your mom and dad should name you.  I secretly knew that if you were a boy, your name would be Will.  We all really loved your Great Grandpa William and it was a no brainer to name you after him (if you were a boy).  


Here are some fun pictures from the shower we gave your mom!


I love you tons!




No comments:

Post a Comment